Tuesday, April 19, 2011

3/21


I see a familiar face once again as I’m flipping through channels.  I’ve taken a bunch of film production classes in the past and have made some friends along the way who share the same passion for it as I do.  One of my friends name is Jeremiah Watkins and he has certainly been making a name for himself since he’s moved to Hollywood.  He is in numerous episodes of 90210, VH1 shows, as well as some stand up comedy shows.   When I visited LA last November I had the privilege to go see one of his improv shows at Second City, which was hilarious.  I’ve watched him grow a lot as an actor and comedian over the years, and I really feel that his talent is going to take him far, and we will be seeing a lot more of him on our TV screens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment